You may not be convinced that a yearly maintenance agreement is something you need.
Especially if your home comfort system ‘seems’ to be running fine right now.
Consider this. Perhaps you’ve heard the expression: ‘What you don’t know won’t hurt you’.
Well, nothing could be further from the truth when it comes to your home’s heating and air conditioning system.
When maintained and looked after properly, your system can operate smoothly at peak efficiency for a long time.
Without regular maintenance:
- You won’t necessarily know when small issues develop. In the short term, those small issues could already impact your energy efficiency, leading to higher energy bills.
- Then, over time, those small issues can cause greater damage, including system failures and breakdowns. We can assure you, that’s not anything you’d want on a good day, let alone during extreme weather when you need your heating or cooling the most.
We know it’s tempting to wait for something to happen before investing any money.
However, bear in mind that repairs and replacements come with higher added costs in an emergency.
And we know it’s soul-destroying when a major unexpected breakdown occurs, and you wish you’d had that agreement.
A preventative maintenance plan can relieve that stress by putting you in a better position to avoid or minimize unpleasant surprises.
More ways you, your home and your household benefit…
Benefits of having a maintenance agreement:
- Ensures your home comfort system is running well, ahead of the seasons and extreme weather.
- Extends the life of your system.
- Minimizes system breakdowns.
- Spots potential issues before major damage and expenses occur.
- Keeps utility bills down.
Plus, a few benefits you can expect in our Comfort Assurance Plan include:
- 15% off any repair
- Priority service
- No overtime or higher rates on after-hours/holiday calls
And of course, the best benefit: peace of mind!
Wouldn’t it feel better knowing you’ve taken proactive steps to keep your home comfort system running smoothly, efficiently, and safely for your household?
We offer a variety of plans to suit your unique needs. If you have questions, call us at 770-692-4138.