ENERGY COSTS CONTINUE TO RISE. IT’S TIME TO TAKE ACTION WITH INSULATION
If your home is 10-15 years old, there’s a good chance it’s not as well insulated as it should be. Not having enough insulation results in major energy loss and, whether you realize it or not, your home is constantly leaking energy – especially out of the attic. Since energy costs are only continuing to rise, it’s a smart idea to protect your home against these rising expenses. A well-insulated home can significantly reduce the cost of utility bills throughout the year.
The insulating performance of all insulation products is measured by a common standard referred to as the R- value. R-value measures resistance to heat flow and is usually determined by the thickness of the insulation. The higher the R-value, the greater the insulating power.
By adding insulation to your attic, you can:
- Save up to 20% on your home’s heating and cooling energy costs by insulating and air sealing.
- Earn a 10% tax credit up to $500
- Increase the comfort of your home, especially during the extreme heat of summer and the bitter cold of winter
- Increase your home’s resale value
ENJOY A WORRY-FREE EXPERIENCE. LEAVE THE INSTALLATION TO US.
You’ll receive guaranteed reliable insulation and quality work.
We also offer:
- Total project management of the insulation installation
- Recommendation on the proper levels of insulation for your attic
- Installation of top-quality products that meet and exceed industry standards
- A worry-free experience
Information is courtesy of Owens Corning. You can visit them here.